We provide specialist psychological assistance to organisations or other practitioners enabling them to deliver improved services to their clients. These might include:
- Case management over the short, medium and long term with clinical, neuropsychological and other clients.
- Identification of risk factors and behaviours and estimating the re-occurrence of such behaviours.
- Individual or group work with high risk clients in criminal justice or health settings.
- Management of high risk individuals in institutions and the community.
- Sex and violent offender profiling.
- Issues related to parenting capacity, parenting attatchment and parenting education.